APN set up - Blue Network - iPhone/iOS
Created by: msimon
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 11:54 AM
iOS devices should not require manual programming of data settings. If you are unable to connect to our data network using an iOS device purchased from another carrier follow the steps below.
1. Go to "Settings", tap on WiFi and temporarily turn it OFF
2. Back in "Settings", scroll down to "Messages" and tap to open it. Make sure MMS is OFF
3. Go back to "Settings", tap on "General" and then "Cellular". Make sure "Enable 3G" is OFF & "Data Roaming" is ON.
4. Scroll down & tap on "Cellular Data Network".
5. Under "Cellular Data Network" put in the following:
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
Username: Not Set
Password: Not Set
Server: Not Set
MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS Port: 80
Authentication Type: None
APN Type: default,mms,supl,hipri
APN protocal IPv4
6. Click on the Home button to go back to the main phone screen
7. Go back to "Settings" one more time, scroll down and tap on "Messages" and turn it ON
8. Press the Home button and you're set to send & receive MMS on GSM
9. Once you have set it up and tested to see it works, you can re-enable WiFi, turn off Data Roaming and turn on 3G/4G LTE
Using iOS Version 8 or above?
1. Go to Home Screen
2. Open Settings
3. Select Cellular
4. Select Enable LTE Switch
5. Select Enable LTE
6. LTE now enabled
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.