ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR GSM NETWORK
In order to ensure that data works properly on your GSM device, please follow this directions to update your phone’s “APN settings”:
1. Go to your Android’s main “Settings”
2. Under Wireless & Networks, go to “Mobile Network”. “More” may need to be selected.
3. Select “Access Point Names”
4. If the Home PPWG Mobile name exists, select that network and check the settings below. Select the corresponding field if the information is incorrect and enter the correct information. 5. If no network name exists, select “Menu” and select “New APN”.
5. Enter the correct information into each field and select ok to continue.
6. After you have finished entering all the settings, select “Menu” again and select “Save”.
7. Make sure that the APN you just entered is selected.
- The APN Settings have to be updated as per device by going to this website: http://wholesale.prepaidwirelessgroup.com/
Check the settings according to your device.
General APN settings for GSM B - TMobile are:
* Name: Home
* APN: pwg
* MCC: 310
* MNC: 260
For Apple iPhone on TMobile GSM Network:
- Internet and MMS (iOS Version 6 or Later)
Go to "Settings", tap on WiFi and temporarily turn it OFF
Back in "Settings", scroll down to "Messages" and tap to open it. Make sure MMS
Go back to "Settings", tap on "General" and then "Cellular". Make sure "Enable 3G" is OFF & "Data Roaming" is ON.
Scroll down & tap on "Cellular Data Network"
Under "Cellular Data Network" put in the following:
Cellular Data APN: pwg
MMS APN: pwg
MMSC: http://pwg.mmsmvno.com/mms.wapenc (needs to be
MMS Proxy: 22.214.171.124 (deleted this, and MMS could send to non iphones)
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
Leave all other fields blank
Click on the Home button to go back to the main phone screen
Go back to "Settings" one more time, scroll down and tap on "Messages" and
turn it ON
Press the Home button and you're set to send & receive MMS on PWG
Once you have set it up and tested to see it works, you can re-enable WiFi, turn off Data Roaming and turn on 3G